Cours VBA 2003, 2007 and 2010 Fundamentals EnglishImprimer Retour
Fundamentals of VBA 2010, 2007 and 2003 Course Level 1 is a three days course that gives you the global knowledge and competences to use Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications and to control Microsoft Excel through programming. The course is an introduction to programming using the Visual Basic language.
- This course has been conceived for advanced Excel users, who have already created macros.
- Reminders on the topics of the course on macros (create, modify and delete a macro)
- Overview of the Excel Visual Basic editor.
- Understanding objects, properties, methods, events (Class and Collection)
- Introduction to the grammar and the syntax of the language
- Using the object explorer
- Using help on VBA
- Creating and calling procedures (Public or Private)
- Creating functions (definition of arguments and optional arguments)
- Understanding and using objects: Range, Workbook, Worksheet
- Declaring variables and understanding the different data types
- Creating message boxes (MsgBox, InputBox)
- Using the Application object (Screenupdating, DisplayAlerts, CutCopyMode, etc.).
- Working with flow controls (If instruction, Case instruction, Loop structure)
- Creating forms and adding controls (Textbox, Checkbox, Combobox, etc.).
- Importing and exporting files
- Debugging tools (manage error codes, break points, watches, etc.)
Langue du cours
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée