Cours VBA 2003, 2007 and 2010 Advanced (Level 2) EnglishImprimer Retour
VBA 2010, 2007 and 2003 Advanced (Level 2) gives you a global view of the language to allow you to work with the following objects: tables, pivot tables, files and external objects (for MS Outlook or MS Word).
- This course has been conceived for advanced Excel users, who have already created macros and know how to use the Visual Basic editor for Excel.
- Reminders on the topics of the course Fundamentals of VBA – Level1
- Access to external applications and addition of library references (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Connection to external databases
- Use of Windows APIs
- Manipulation of charts using VBA (Control, Range, Position, data series, etc..)
- Manipulation of pivot tables using VBA (PivotField objet and PivotItems collection)
- Manipulation of files (open, write, import, search and control)
- Creation of Class modules (properties and methods)
- Advanced creation of forms
Langue du cours
Support de cours
- Training material in supplement
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée