Cours Seminar - Organization Agility for achieving strategic objectives in different culturesImprimer Retour
Communication revolution and globalizations which make the globe very connected and dynamic opens a lot of opportunities for organizations in different sectors and sizes from the Micro business to enterprise one.
As this change in the world has a positive impact on the people life but in the meanwhile generate other challenges which are very important like the high frequency of changes and the diversity of the teamwork.
The survived organization in this turbulent world have to still align with their strategic goals by becoming more agile and open to deal with different culture in different region.
People and Communication are most important two factors for any success or fail and how to communicate the strategic objectives and align the people and process to achieve it is a very big challenge to the organization.
In this presentation we will go more insight to explore what we need to do to have an Agile Strategy and align people from different cultures to contribute positively to achieve it and realize the benefits.
The presentation will highlights the most important techniques for continuous alignment and improvement and how to make people work together even if they are from different cultures to achieve it.
The speaker will explain how the agile strategy works with different organizations in different cultures and how the team see the strategic objectives from different lenses.
Why we have to change?
- In this part we will present the need for change and present the most recent statistics shows that the change from traditional to agile and dealing with other cultures is not an option in the current world.
- This part will cover what means by organization agility and some real examples of the agile organizations and what are the character of agile organization.
Portfolio Management from traditional to agile
- This part will present the portfolio management and how to change in from the traditional to agile to maximize the benefit and have a high response to the changes in the priorities and requirements.
Dynamic and balance
- This part will present how to response effectively to the changes and become dynamic and in the meanwhile still control the portfolio and balance the constrains in order to keep focus on the main benefits.
Diversity and Culture Intelligence.
- This part will present the importance of diversity and present Dr. Richard Lewis culture model and how to deal with different people from different cultures.
Build and manage diverse, agile team to archive strategic objectives.
- This part will present the importance of the diversity and how to deal with different people from different culture in order to communicate the change and keep the team align with the main objective.
Steps to change the organization from traditional to agile organization.
- In this part it will present what are the practical steps to change the organization from traditional to agile and how to motivate the stakeholder to accept this change.
Recognized as one of the best Project Management consultants in the region and a world class speaker, Mohammed Khalifa possesses a unique combination of technical knowledge and broad-based business management skills, gained from more than twenty years of experience in information technology & business management. Mohammed Khalifa has remained focused on project management for the last fifteen years. Mohamed Khalifa has used internationally acclaimed standards to successfully manage very complex projects. With a rich history of working with multinational companies, Mohammed Khalifa has also gained valuable experience of dealing with a culturally diverse workforce.
Mohamed Khalifa has actively managed and supported projects in Singapore, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Sudan, Egypt and United Arab Emirates. Mohamed Khalifa managed spanned various sectors including IT, Research, Oil & Gas, Telecom and Government.
Mohamed Khalifa developed, implemented and operated many Project/Program Management Offices (PMO) and Project Management Information Systems (PMIS). He has hands-on experience in automation of project planning, control, reporting and contract administration through Primavera / Microsoft Enterprise Project Management.
Mohamed Khalifa is the first certified Program Management Professional (PgMP), PMI certified Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP), PMI certified Agile Practitioner (PMI-ACP) and Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) and Organization Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3) Assessor and Consultant in Kuwait.
Mohamed Khalifa participated as a Global Sustainability track Chair in PMI North America Global Congress in 2011 and in PMI EMEA Global Congress in 2012.
Mohamed Khalifa is an aPRO Recognized Assessor from American Society for the Advanced Project Management. Mohamed Khalifa is PMI LMC Alumni in 2013
Langue du cours
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée