Cours QlikView - Developer IImprimer Retour
QlikView - Developer I course gives students a good start in how to develop QlikView documents, beginning with the source data. The QlikView - Developer I course is a mixture of demonstrations and hands-on exercises, with focus on development: learning about the (data) load script, best practices, data modeling and database connectivity.
- The QlikView environment, deployment options and methods.
- Introduction to data and scripting, relational databases and other data structures.
- Connecting to ODBC and also OLEDB data sources.
- Introduction to the underlying scripting language and best practices in how to use this, including the use of time functions and creating variables.
- Overview of data preparation required before starting to develop a QlikView document.
- Basic data model overview and understanding of QlikView table viewer.
- How to resolve abnormalities in the data structure, such as synthetic keys.
- QlikView QVD files: purpose, creation and use.
- Basic scripting and best practices to structure data load scripts in QlikView.
- The importance of time functions and variables.
- Understand basic data modeling issues, loading data into QlikView and resolving data structure anomalies with QlikView tools such as the table viewer.
- Methods for connecting to data sources: ODBC, OLEDB, others.
- QVD files: What is a QVD file? Why is it important? Creation, uses, maintenance.
Langue du cours
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée