Cours QlikView - Designer IIImprimer Retour
QlikView - Designer II course complements QlikView - Designer I. The course is a mixture of demonstrations and hands-on exercises. Designer II takes students to the next level, focusing on user interface layout and design, best practices and reporting. Many more QlikView objects are used, such as gauges, multi-dimensional charts, tables and others. Students build their own QlikView document in a case study exercise at the end of the class.
- QlikView Designer I
- Introduction to multi-dimensional objects: pivot and straight tables with multiple expressions.
- Advanced charts and objects: tree views in list boxes and mini charts.
- Advanced calculations: introduction to Set Analysis and AGGR functions.
- Other useful objects.
- Reports: creating and managing information.
- Business case workshop.
- Understand and implement document design and layout best practices in creating the user interface of a QlikView document.
- Develop complex reports and use multiple and more advanced objects in QlikView documents.
- Understand and use time-based analysis.
- Hands-on business case with real-world examples summarizing both Designer I and Designer II course content. .
- Student builds a working QlikView document on their own.
Langue du cours
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée