Cours Project Management Professional - PMP® Exam PrepImprimer Retour
PMP® Exam Prep full-day course aims at preparing attendees to take the Project Management Professional (PMP)® exam, which is delivered by the PMI® (Project Management Institute) and is recognized as the de facto international standard for project managers.
This is NOT a practical training, please check our other project management courses (PM fundamentals, MS Project...) if that’s what you need. This PMP® Exam Prep full-day course provides participants with the 35 contact hours they need to apply for the PMP® exam (training prerequisite).
This course is for experienced project managers. Prerequisites:
- Read and understand English (PMBOK® Guide and course documentation are in English)
- Having read course documentation before the training
- Book additional time after the training for final study before taking the exam
- Participants should be aware of exam eligibility criteria established by the PMI® (see detailed criteria in the PMP® Handbook at www.pmi.org)
Participants will be prepared to take the PMP® exam through daily practice exams and study of the PMBOK® Guide.
- Practical information and tips for the PMP® exam.
- Framework, Process Groups and Knowledge Areas.
- Project Integration Management.
- Project Scope Management.
- Project Time Management.
- Project Cost Management.
- Project Quality Management.
- Project Human Resource Management.
- Project Communication Management.
- Project Risk Management.
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Professional Responsibility
- Training certificate and PMP® (Project Management Professional). The PMP® exam is booked by the participant on the PMI® website : www.pmi.org.
Langue du cours
All documentation is in English, course in French or English. Documentation is partially available in French for company trainings, please ask our staff.
"PMI", the PMI Logo, "PMBOK® Guide", "PMP", "CAPM", "PgMP", "PMI-SP", "PMI-RMP", "PMI-ACP", the Registered Education Provider program and the R.E.P. logo, are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Support de cours
- The official PMBOK® Guide (6th Edition)
- Exam simulation (1000 questions)
- Altran Education Services PMP® training documentation
Nos cours collectifs
Disponibilité sur demande
Pour toute problématique d'accès ou de situation de handicap merci de contacter nos équipes.