Cours PMI-PBA® : Business Analysis, Value & Requirement Management:Imprimer Retour
- Business analysis is a topic of growing importance in project management. The marketplace reflects this importance, as project management practitioners increasingly embrace business analysis as a technique for uncovering business needs, managing requirements, and creating effective solutions to business problems.
- Business analysis helps you work with stakeholders to define their business requirements so you can shape the output of projects and drive successful business outcomes. Depending on the organization structure, business analysis may be a dedicated position or a hybrid where one person performs multiple functions. Regardless of who performs it, managing requirements is instrumental in the overall success of projects.
- Working with stakeholders to define an organization’s business requirements in order to shape the output of projects and ensure they deliver the expected business benefit. .
- Spearhead the discovery, analysis and overall management of the requirements for a project.
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge and experience to appropriately apply business analysis tools and techniques to enable project success.
- Understand and apply Business Analysis techniques for:
- Need Assessment
- Traceability and Monitoring
“PMI”, the PMI Logo, “PMBOK® Guide”, “PMP”, “CAPM”, “PgMP”, “PMI-SP”, “PMI-RMP”, “PMI-ACP”, the Registered Education Provider program and the R.E.P. logo, are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Olivier Lazar is an Organizational Governance consultant, coach and trainer, based in Geneva and New York and working globally. Graduate with a Master’s degree and an Executive MBA in Strategy, Project and Program Management from the Lille Graduate School of Management, and as well from the PMI® Leadership Institute Master Class 2013. Committed to the advancement of the profession, he’s Managing Partner at the ValensePalatine Group, Past President at the PMI® Switzerland Chapter, and currently sitting at the Chapter Members Advisory Group at PMI®.
With more than 15 years of Project and Program Management experience, both on the operational and consulting perspective, Olivier has worked in a large scope of industries, from Corporate Finance to Aerospace or from E-business to Pharmaceutical and Energy. He has been regularly published in professional press and has presented in number of PM conferences around the world, including PMI® Global Congresses in EMEA and North America, and is as well a Seminar Leader for PMI SeminarsWorld®.
He’s also one of the very few to hold five credentials from PMI®: PMP®, PgMP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-ACP® and PMI-SP®.
Olivier’s leitmotiv lies in his conviction that sharing Knowledge is a major factor for global performance and common development, organizational and personal, as such, Olivier is also a member of the PMI® Educational Foundation Leadership Society, promoting Project Management as a Skill for Life.
Langue du cours
"PMI", the PMI Logo, "PMBOK® Guide", "PMP", "CAPM", "PgMP", "PMI-SP", "PMI-RMP", "PMI-ACP", the Registered Education Provider program and the R.E.P. logo, are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.