Cours MS20413 - Designing and Implementing a Server InfrastructureImprimer Retour
Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure 5-day instructor-led course provides you with the skills and knowledge needed to plan, design, and deploy a physical and logical Windows Server 2012 Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) infrastructure. The Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure course also provides the skills to perform name resolution, application integration, optimization of automate remediation and maintenance of network services.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A good understanding of Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) fundamentals and networking concepts.
- A good working knowledge of both Windows Server 2012 and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS). For example, domain user accounts, domain vs. local user accounts, user profiles, and group membership.
- A good understanding of both scripts and batch files.
- A solid understanding of security concepts, such as authentication and authorization.
- Familiarity with deployment, packaging, and imaging tools.
- Ability to work in a team/virtual team.
- Ability to produce good documentation and have the appropriate communication skills to create proposals and make budget recommendations.
- Knowledge equivalent to Windows 2012 MCSA.
- Module 1: Planning Server Upgrade and Migration.
- Module 2: Planning and Implementing a Server Deployment Infrastructure.
- Module 3: Designing and Maintaining an IP Configuration and Address Management Solution.
- Module 4: Designing and Implementing Name Resolution.
- Module 5: Designing and Implementing an Active Directory Domain Services Forest and Domain Infrastructure.
- Module 6: Designing and Implementing an OU Infrastructure and AD DS Permissions Model.
- Module 7: Designing and Implementing a Group Policy Object Strategy.
- Module 8: Designing and Implementing an AD DS Physical Topology.
- Module 9: Planning and Implementing Storage.
- Module 10: Planning and Implementing File Services.
- Module 11: Designing and Implementing Network Access Services.
- Module 12: Designing and Implementing Network Protection.
Langue du cours
Support de cours
- Support de cours en sus
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée