Cours MS E6437 - Designing a Windows Server 2008 Applications Platform InfrastructureImprimer Retour
MS E6437 : Designing a Windows Server 2008 Applications Platform Infrastructure three-day course will prepare IT professionals for the role of Enterprise Administrator. During this Designing a Windows Server 2008 Applications Platform Infrastructure course, students will learn how to design application infrastructure solutions based on Windows Server 2008 to meet varying business and technical requirements.
Before attending this course, students must have one or more of the following:
- Intermediate understanding of networking. For example, how TCP/IP functions, addressing (including DHCP), name resolution (DNS/WINS), and connection methods (wired, wireless, VPN), NET+ or equivalent knowledge
- Intermediate understanding of network operating systems. For example, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 etc.
- Intermediate understanding of security best practices. For example, file system permissions, authentication methods, Kerberos etc.
- Intermediate knowledge of server and network hardware.
- Conceptual understanding of Active Directory (AD). For example, AD terminology, AD object types
- Hands-on experience with more than one application service such as:
- Terminal Services
- Windows Media Services
- Virtual Server
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager
The primary audience for this course is IT professionals (including Windows 2000/2003 enterprise administrators) interested in becoming a Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Administrator with a focus on application infrastructure such as web and terminal services.
- Designing IIS Web Farms
- Optimizing IIS Performance and Stability
- Designing IIS Security
- Design IIS Maintenance and UDDI
- Designing a Terminal Services Infrastructure
- Designing a Terminal Services Maintenance Strategy
- Design Windows Media Services Infrastructure Administration
- Design Virtualization Infrastructure
- Designing Virtualization Provisioning.
Attestation officielle Microsoft
Langue du cours
Support de cours
- Official MOC 6437 coursebook
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée