Cours MS E6431 - Managing and Maintaining Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure ServersImprimer Retour
MS E6431 - Managing and Maintaining Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Servers two-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to manage and maintain Windows Server 2008 network infrastructure servers. The course focuses on creating a plan for managing the server lifecycle, developing and evaluating baselines for monitoring and managing server roles, and analyzing the implementation and configuration of several different server roles for Windows Server 2008. The course will also focus on analyzing and maintaining network server security.
Students should have several years of experience deploying and maintaining Microsoft Window Server 2003 networks. A good understanding of core networking services including DHCP, DNS, and Terminal Services is also required.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should have technical knowledge equivalent to the following courses:
- 6420 Fundamentals of Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure and Application Platform
- 6421 Configuring and Troubleshooting a Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure
- 6430 Planning and Administering Windows Server 2008 Servers
- Managing a Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Server Lifecycle
- Monitoring Windows Server 2008 Infrastructure Roles
- Managing Network Access Protection
- Managing Remote Access
- Managing and Maintaining DNS and DHCP Server Roles
- Maintaining Security for Network Servers
Langue du cours
Support de cours
- MOC 6431 – not included
Nos cours collectifs
Disponibilité sur demande
Pour toute problématique d'accès ou de situation de handicap merci de contacter nos équipes.