Cours MS E6294 Planning and Managing Windows 7 Desktop Deployments and EnvironmentsImprimer Retour
Planning and Managing Windows 7 Desktop Deployments and Environments five-day instructor-led course is intended for desktop administrators who want to specialize in desktop deployment, configuration, and management. In this Planning and Managing Windows 7 Desktop Deployments and Environments course, students will learn how to plan and deploy Windows 7 desktops in large organizations. They will also learn how to design, configure, and manage the Windows 7 client environment. This course helps students prepare for the Exam 70-686, Pro: Windows 7, Enterprise Desktop Administrator.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- A solid understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- Familiarity with the client administration capabilities of Windows Server and familiar with management tools such as the System Center suite of products.
- The ability to work in a team/virtual team.
- Trained and mentored others.
- Preparing to Deploy Windows 7 Business Desktops
- Assessing Application Compatibility in Windows 7
- Evaluating Windows 7 Deployment Methods
- Designing Standard Windows 7 Images
- Deploying Windows 7 by Using WAIK
- Deploying Windows 7 by Using Windows Deployment Services
- Deploying Windows 7 by Using Lite Touch Installation
- Deploying Windows 7 by Using Zero Touch Installation
- Migrating User State by Using WET and USMT 4.0
- Designing, Configuring, and Managing the Client Environment
- Planning and Deploying Applications and Updates to Windows 7 Clients
- Deploying Windows 7 - Challenge Scenario
Langue du cours
Support de cours
- MOC 6294 - not inclued
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée