Cours MS E6292 Installing and Configuring Windows 7 ClientImprimer Retour
Installing and Configuring Windows 7 Clientthree-day course is intended for IT professionals who are interested in expanding their knowledge base and technical skills about Windows 7 Client. In this Installing and Configuring Windows 7 Clientthree-day course, students learn how to install, upgrade, and migrate to Windows 7 client. Durign this Installing and Configuring Windows 7 Clientthree-day course, students configure Windows 7 client for network connectivity, security, maintenance, and mobile computing. This Installing and Configuring Windows 7 Clientthree-day course helps students prepare for the Exam 70-680, TS: Windows 7, Configuring.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience installing PC hardware and devices.
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- Basic Windows and Active Directory knowledge.
- The skills to map network file shares.
- Experience working from a command prompt.
- Basic knowledge of the fundamentals of applications. For example, how client computer applications communicate with the server.
- Basic understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization.
- An understanding of the fundamental principles of using printers.
- Installing, Upgrading, and Migrating to Windows 7
- Configuring Disks and Device Drivers
- Configuring File Access and Printers on Windows 7 Client Computers
- Configuring Network Connectivity
- Configuring Wireless Network Connections
- Securing Windows 7 Desktops
- Optimizing and Maintaining Windows 7 Client Computers
- Configuring Mobile Computing and Remote Access in Windows 7
Langue du cours
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée