Cours MS E5116/F5950 Configuring Windows Vista Application and ToolsImprimer Retour
This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to successfully configure mobile computers and applications that run Windows Vista.It will also provide them with the knowledge and skills necessary to ensure successful configuration of the IT Pro tools and productivity applications that ship with Windows Vista.Students will focus on six main areas: maintenance and optimization tools, media applications, productivity applications, notebook computers, mobile devices, and Tablet PCs.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Completed or have equivalent knowledge and skills to 5115: Installing and Configuring the Windows Vista Operating System.
- Familiarity with computer hardware and devices, such as the ability to look into device manager and look for unsupported devices.
- Basic TCP/IP knowledge, such as knowing why you need to have a valid IP address.
- Basic Microsoft Windows and Active Directory knowledge, such as knowledge about domain user accounts, domain vs. local user accounts, user profiles, and group membership.
- Experience with mapping network file shares, such as being familiar with UNC paths and mapping local resources to server/share.
- Experience with running commands from a command window, such as the DOS command prompt.
- Experience with reviewing BIOS settings.
In addition, it is recommended, but not required, that students have completed:
- First Look Clinic 5056 - First Look: Getting Started with Windows Vista for IT Professionals.
- Hands-on-Lab 5057 - First Look: Getting Started with Windows Vista for IT Professionals.
Important: This learning product will be most useful to people who intend to use their new skills and knowledge on the job immediately after training.
- Maintaining and Optimizing Windows Vista Systems
- Configuring Windows Vista Media Applications
- Configuring Windows Vista Productivity Applications
- Configuring Mobile Computers
- Configuring Tablet PC Settings
- Networking Mobile Computers
Langue du cours
Support de cours
Official Microsoft MOC 5116 coursebook
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée