Cours MS E5105/F5946 Deploying Microsoft Windows Vista Business DesktopImprimer Retour
This three-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to successfully deploy Windows Vista business desktops throughout their organization. Students are introduced to the deployment life cycle, which consists of planning for the deployment, building and customizing the deployment method, and then implementing the actual deployment. Students are introduced to the tools and guidance to be used throughout various stages of the deployment life cycle.
- Experience deploying Windows® client systems.
- At least one year of experience managing a Microsoft Windows
desktop operating system environment.
- Familiarity with standard client and application deployment
methods such as Group Policy, disk imaging, and Systems
Management Server (SMS).
- Familiarity with the Business Desktop Deployment (BDD) Solution
- Preparing to Deploy Windows Vista Business Desktops
- Application Compatibility Remediation
- User State Migration
- Automated Installation Technologies for Windows Vista
- Deploying Windows Vista Using BDD 2007
- Deploying Vista Using BDD 2007 Zero Touch Installation
- Securing a Windows Vista Desktop
To be confirmed soon. Please refer to our internet site
Langue du cours
Support de cours
Official Microsoft MOC 5105 coursebook
Nos cours collectifs
Disponibilité sur demande
Pour toute problématique d'accès ou de situation de handicap merci de contacter nos équipes.