Cours MS E5060 - Implementing Windows SharePoint Services 3.0Imprimer Retour
MS E5060 Implementing Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 two-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to successfully implement Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) version 3.0 in their organizations. It emphasizes that students should think about the architecture of their entire environment, including business and application needs, during the planning and deployment phases. The Implementing Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 course covers how to perform a clean installation of WSS 3.0 and also describes all the prerequisites required to select the most appropriate method for upgrading WSS from 2.0 to 3.0 in a specific scenario. In addition, the Implementing Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 course focuses on how to manage WSS after it is configured.
- This course is intended for Business Application Administrators (BAAs) who are engaged in the planning, design, and selection of Line of Business (LOB) applications, including Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS), in conjunction with internal business customers. Their primary responsibility is the deployment, customization, management, and support of LOB applications. They routinely monitor application status and troubleshoot application problems. The audience is expected to have at least two years of experience in implementing, managing, and supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2003, including Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Before attending this course, students must have:
- On-the-job experience in implementing, managing, and supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2003, including IIS.
- Working knowledge of networking, for example, TCP/IP and Domain Name System (DNS).
- Basic knowledge of key benefits of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS), new features and functionality of MOSS, and WSS acting as a platform for MOSS.
- In addition, it is recommended, but not required, that students have completed:
- Clinic 3369B, 'First Look: Getting Started with Windows SharePoint Service 3.0'.
- Module 1: Introduction to the Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 Platform.
- Module 2: Planning the Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 Environment.
- Module 3: Installing Windows SharePoint Services 3.0.
- Module 4: Upgrading from Windows SharePoint Services 2.0 to 3.0.
- Module 5: Managing Windows SharePoint Services 3.0.
Langue du cours
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée