Cours MS E5058: Deploying Microsoft Office 2007 ProfessionalImprimer Retour
This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills that they need to effectively deploy Microsoft Office 2007. Specifically students learn how to prepare and plan for the Office 2007 deployment, how to build and customize the Office 2007 installation, and how to deploy Office 2007 throughout their environment. Students also learn about the Office 2007 setup and multilingual architecture.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience deploying, managing, and supporting Windows client systems.
- Experience deploying, managing, and supporting Microsoft Office system technologies.
- Familiarity with standard client and application deployment methods such as Group Policy, Remote Installation Services (RIS), disk imaging, and Systems Management Server (SMS).
Important: This learning product will be most useful to people who are already working in the job role of a desktop specialist and who intend to use their new skills and knowledge on the job immediately after training.
- Preparing to Deploy Microsoft Office 2007
- Planning for a Microsoft Office 2007 Deployment
- Understanding the Office 2007 Setup Architecture
- Customizing the Office 2007 Installation
- Selecting an Office 2007 Deployment Method
- Office 2007 Multilingual Architecture
Langue du cours
Support de cours
Official Microsoft MOC 5058 coursebook
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée