Cours MS E50412 - Implementing Active Directory Federation Services 2.0Imprimer Retour
Implementing Active Directory Federation Services 2.0 four-day instructor-ledcourse provides students with the knowledge and skills to install and configure Active Directory Federation Services 2.0 (AD FS). This Implementing Active Directory Federation Services 2.0 course focuses on terminology, user interfaces, and common configuration scenarios for AD FS. During this Implementing Active Directory Federation Services 2.0 course, students will learn how to design AD FS environments and supporting technology such as a Public Key Infrastructure. Students will also learn how to design AD FS for security and high availability.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Basic understanding of networking.
- Intermediate understanding of network operating systems.
- An awareness of security best practices.
- Basic knowledge of server hardware.
- Some experience creating objects in Active Directory.
- Foundation course (6424) or equivalent knowledge.
- Basic concepts of backup and recovery in a Windows Server Environment.
- Introducing Claims-based Identity
- AD FS Prerequisites
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- AD FS 2.0 Components
- Claims-based Authentication in a Single Organization
- Claims-based Authentication in a Business-to-Business Federation
- Advanced AD FS Deployment Scenarios
- The AD FS Claims Rule Language
- AD FS Troubleshooting
Langue du cours
Support de cours
- MOC 50412 – not included
Nos cours collectifs
Disponibilité sur demande
Pour toute problématique d'accès ou de situation de handicap merci de contacter nos équipes.