Cours MS E50322 Configuring and Administering Windows 7Imprimer Retour
Configuring and Administering Windows 7 five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to configure and administer Microsoft Windows 7 as a standalone installation or in a corporate environment as a part of a Windows Active Directory domain. This Configuring and Administering Windows 7 course can also be used to prepare for exam 70-680 TS: Windows 7, Configuring. The contents of this Configuring and Administering Windows 7 course provide students with the ability to create and deploy images, configure hardware and software, configure networking and backup and restore system information. The Configuring and Administering Windows 7 course also provides a complete set of exercises on installing and configuring DirectAccess in the classroom.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience with previous versions of Windows operating systems such as Windows XP or Windows Vista.
- Some knowledge of Windows Server operating systems and Active Directory concepts. In addition, students are expected to understand:
- Networking with TCP/IP including IPv4 and some IPv6 knowledge.
- A general understanding of user accounts and authentication.
- Installing Windows 7.
- Confi gure Hardware and Software.
- Confi gure the Network.
- Sharing and Securing Resources.
- Windows 7 and Mobile Computing.
- Monitoring and Maintaining Windows 7.
- Backup and Recovery.
Langue du cours
Support de cours
- CW 50322 en sus
Conditions générales de vente
Nos cours collectifs
Disponibilité sur demande
Pour toute problématique d'accès ou de situation de handicap merci de contacter nos équipes.