Cours MS E50321 Windows 7, Configuring Technology Specialist CourseImprimer Retour
Windows 7, Configuring Technology Specialist five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to install, deploy, and upgrade to Windows 7. Additionally, students should be able to configure pre-installation and post-installation system settings, Windows security features, network connectivity applications included with Windows 7, and mobile computing. With this Windows 7, Configuring Technology Specialist course students should also be able to maintain systems, including monitoring for and resolving performance and reliability issues.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Network+ certification or equivalent knowledge.
- Basic Understanding of Windows PowerShell syntax.
- At least one year experience in IT field, particularly in IT support and administrator area.
- Introduction to Windows 7
- Installing Windows 7
- Upgrading to Windows 7
- Deploying Windows 7
- Configuring Hardware in Windows 7
- Configuring Network in Windows 7
- Configuring Applications in Windows 7
- Configuring Mobile Computing in Windows 7
- Remote Management in Windows 7
- Configuring Access to Resources in Windows 7
- Configuring Security in Windows 7
- Managing Windows 7
- Configuring Backup and Recovery Options in Windows 7
Langue du cours
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée