Cours MS E50292 - Administering and Maintaining Windows 7Imprimer Retour
Administering and Maintaining Windows 7 five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to successfully install, maintain, and troubleshoot Windows 7 computers. Through practical labs during this Administering and Maintaining Windows 7 course, you’ll get invaluable experience with installation and upgrades, remote access, and the new desktop environment. You will learn how Windows 7 allows for vast improvements to security, overall system performance, and deployment-a robust combination unparalleled in the market. In this Administering and Maintaining Windows 7 course, you’ll focus on successful configuration of the IT Pro tools and applications that ship with Windows 7. You will learn to identify technical problems that can occur on your organization’s client computers, and you’ll discover the Windows 7 tools used to monitor and maintain those computers. By the end of this Administering and Maintaining Windows 7 course, you will have installed and configured a Windows 7 desktop that is secure and on the network, while focusing on five main troubleshooting areas: operating system, hardware, networking, security, and applications.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Familiarity with computer hardware and devices, such as the ability to look into Device Manager and look for unsupported devices.
- Experience supporting previous versions of the Windows operating system.
- Basic TCP/IP knowledge, such as knowing why you need to have a valid IP address.
- Basic Windows and Active Directory knowledge, such as knowledge about domain user accounts, domain vs. local user accounts, user profiles, and group membership.
- Introduction to Windows 7
- Configuring and Managing the Windows 7 Desktop
- Customizing the Windows 7 User Interface
- Windows 7 in the Workgroup Environment
- Windows 7 Networking and LAN Connectivity
- Implementing Windows 7 in a Server 2008 R2 Active Directory Environment
- Implementing Windows 7 Remote Capabilities and Utilities
- Windows 7 for Mobile Computers
- Implementing Windows 7 Local, Network and Internet Security
- Working with the Windows 7 NTFS File System and Its Features
- Troubleshooting and Monitoring Windows 7
- Running and Troubleshooting Applications on Windows 7
- Configuring Internet Explorer 8
Langue du cours
Support de cours
- MS 50292 – not included
Nos cours collectifs
Disponibilité sur demande
Pour toute problématique d'accès ou de situation de handicap merci de contacter nos équipes.