Cours MS E50218 - Windows 7 Training for DevelopersImprimer Retour
Windows 7 Training for Developers four-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to develop real-world applications on the Windows 7 operating system, using managed and native code. Windows 7 is the latest client operating system release from Microsoft. Windows 7 offers improvements in performance and reliability, advanced scenarios for user interaction including multi-touch support at the operating system level, innovative hardware changes including sensor support and many other features. This Windows 7 Training for Developers course is packed with demos, code samples, labs and lab solutions to provide an deep dive into the majority of new features in Windows 7, and the primary alternatives for interacting with them from managed code.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- At least cursory familiarity with Win32 fundamentals.
- Experience in Windows C++ programming. or Experience in Windows applications development in a. NET language.
- Introduction to Windows 7
- Win32 Programming Refreshment
- Libraries and Federated Search
- Sensors and Location
- Scenic Ribbon
- Direct2D and DirectWrite
- Application Compatibility
- User Account Control
- Background Services
- Energy Efficient Applications
- Instrumentation and Performance
Langue du cours
Support de cours
- MS 50218 – not included
Nos cours collectifs
Disponibilité sur demande
Pour toute problématique d'accès ou de situation de handicap merci de contacter nos équipes.