Cours MS E50093 Deploying and Administering Microsoft Forefront Client SecurityImprimer Retour
Elements of this syllabus are subject to change.Learn critical deployment and administration skills in this 400-level instructor-led course on Microsoft Forefront Client Security. Targeted at systems integrators, consultants, and deployment partners, this three-day class includes lecture and hands-on labs and was developed by Microsoft Consulting Services using their detailed implementation knowledge and best practices.
Before attending this course, students must have Windows Server certifications or deployment experience and be familiar with the Forefront product line: Client, Server, and Edge.
Free online classes and labs are available at https://partner.microsoft.com/global/productssolutions/40032262 to help ensure an adequate baseline knowledge has been achieved prior to attending this instructor-led training.
- Course Overview
- Forefront Client Security Server Roles and Topologies
- Forefront Client Security Client
- Forefront Client Security Management
- Forefront Client Security Reporting and Alerting
- Security State Assessment
- Submitting Malware to Microsoft for Analysis
- Certification de formation continue
- Exam 70-557: TS: Microsoft Forefront Client and Server, Configuring
Langue du cours
Support de cours
Official Microsoft MOC 50093 coursebook
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée