Cours MS E50050 Architecting Documents and Records Management Solutions with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007Imprimer Retour
Elements of this syllabus are subject to change.This two-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to design and architect document and records management solutions based on Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- At least two years working with SharePoint Products and Technologies in any of the following roles: Solution Architect or Technical Architect
- At least two years practical experience as a lead developer (or provided architectural guidance to lead developers) in development projects for SharePoint Products and Technologies.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
- At least six months combined experience as a technical and solution architect for Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 projects.
- Led consulting engagements that are focused on the search technologies of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
- Experience gathering and analyzing customer requirements.
- Completed course 5060A: Implementing Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
- Completed course 5061A: Implementing Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
- Document and Records Management Architecture
- Architecting a Document and Records Management Solution
- Capacity Planning for Document and Records Management Solutions
- Performance Tuning and Optimization for Document and Records Management
- Extending Document and Records Management Functionality
Langue du cours
Support de cours
MOC 50050 - en sus
Nos cours collectifs
Disponibilité sur demande
Pour toute problématique d'accès ou de situation de handicap merci de contacter nos équipes.