Cours MS E2830 Designing Security for Microsoft NetworksImprimer Retour
This three-day instructor-led course provides you with the knowledge and skills to design a secure network infrastructure. Topics include assembling the design team, modeling threats, and analyzing security risks in order to meet business requirements for securing computers in a networked environment. The course encourages decision-making skills through real-life scenarios that the target audience may encounter. You are given the task of collecting the information and sorting through the details to resolve the given security requirement.
This course requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- A strong familiarity with Windows Server 2003 core technologies, such as those covered in Microsoft Official Curriculum (MOC) Course 2273: Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment.
- A strong familiarity with Windows Server 2003 networking technologies and implementation, such as those covered in:
- MOC Course 2276: Implementing a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure: Network Hosts, and
- MOC Course 2277: Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure: Network Services, and
MOC Course 2278: Planning and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure.
- A strong familiarity with Windows Server 2003 directory services technologies and implementation, such as those covered in MOC Course 2279: Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure.
- Introduction to Designing Security
- Creating a Plan for Network Security
- Identifying Threats to Network Security
- Analyzing Security Risks
- Designing Physical Security for Network Resources
- Designing Security for Network Hosts
- Designing Security for Accounts and Services
- Designing Security for Authentication
- Designing Security for Data
- Designing Security for Data Transmission
- Designing Security for Network Perimeters
- Responding to Security Incidents
- Appendix A: Designing an Acceptable Use Policy
- Appendix B: Designing Policies for Managing Networks
- Appendix C: Designing an Operations Framework to Manage Security
Exam 70-220: Designing Security for a
Microsoft Windows 2000 Network.
Exam 70-298: Designing Security for a
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Network.
Langue du cours
Support de cours
Official Microsoft MOC 2830 coursebook
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée