Cours MS E2824 Implementing Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2004Imprimer Retour
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to deploy and manage Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2004 as part of a larger security infrastructure. The course introduces security concepts unique to ISA Server 2004 and provides best practices for their implementation. This course includes information on both the Standard Edition and Enterprise Edition of ISA Server 2004.
This course requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- Successful completion of Course 2810: Fundamentals of Network Security, or equivalent knowledge of networking security.
- Successful completion of Course 2273: Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment, or equivalent knowledge of the Windows Server 2003 operating system and network concepts, or equivalent knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2000 Server operating system and network concepts.
- Experience implementing network resources such as Web, FTP, and Microsoft Exchange servers. Detailed knowledge about deploying these resources is not required.
Microsoft Certification exams
This course will help the student prepare for the following Microsoft Certified Professional exam:
- Exam 70-350: Implementing Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration Server 2004
The student kit includes a comprehensive workbook and other necessary materials for this class.
The following software is provided in the student kit:
Evaluation copy of ISA Server 2004 for classroom use only.
- Overview of Microsoft ISA Server 2004
- Installing and Maintaining ISA Server 2004
- Enabling Access to Internet Resources
- Configuring ISA Server 2004 as a Firewall
- Configuring Access to Internal Resources
- Integrating ISA Server 2004 and Microsoft Exchange Server
- Advanced Application and Web Filtering
- Configuring Virtual Private Network Access for Remote Clients and Networks
- Implementing Caching to Improve Browsing Performance
- Monitoring ISA Server 2004
- Implementing ISA Server 2004 Enterprise Edition
- Implementing ISA Server 2004 Enterprise Edition: Back-to-Back Firewall Scenario
- Implementing ISA Server 2004 Enterprise Edition: Site-to-Site VPN Scenario
Exam 70-350: Implementing Microsoft
Internet Security and Acceleration Server
Langue du cours
Support de cours
Official Microsoft MOC 2824 coursebook
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée