Cours MS E10324 - Implementing and Managing Microsoft Desktop VirtualizationImprimer Retour
MS E10324 : Implementing and Managing Microsoft Desktop Virtualization five-day, instructor-led course provides you with the knowledge and skills to implement and manage desktop virtualization solutions. This Implementing and Managing Microsoft Desktop Virtualization course provides an overview of virtualization and the various Microsoft products that you can use to implement and deploy a virtualization solution. The Implementing and Managing Microsoft Desktop Virtualization course explains how to configure and manage a MED-V deployment. Then, it describes the procedures for deploying an App-V solution by implementing App-V servers and clients and by sequencing applications. The Implementing and Managing Microsoft Desktop Virtualization course then covers the configuration of Remote Desktop Services and RemoteApp programs. Finally, the course describes the concept of user state virtualization and procedures for configuring the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI).
- Basic skills with Windows Command line
- Monitoring and Management Tools
- AD DS, including Group Policy deployments
- Performance Monitoring
This course is intended for Microsoft Windows Server 2008 system and desktop administrators who will manage and implement desktop and application virtualization technologies within their networks.
The students for this course typically are responsible for implementing their organizations, desktop and application virtualization, or their information technology (IT) management has directed them to research and/or implement desktop and application virtualization in the existing environment.
Students should have a minimum of 1.5 years of experience working with Windows Server 2008 as a server or desktop administrator. This course does not require prior experience with virtualizatio
n. However, we highly recommend familiarity with virtualization concepts and management tools.
- Planning Desktop Virtualization Scenarios
- Implementing Windows Virtual PC and Windows XP Mode
- Implementing Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization
- Configuring and Deploying MED-V Images
- Managing a MED-V Deployment
- Implementing App-V
- Planning and Deploying App-V Clients
- Managing and Administering Application Virtualization
- Sequencing Applications for Virtualization.
- Configuring Remote Desktop Services and the RemoteApp
- Implementing User State Virtualization
- Configuring Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
Langue du cours
Support de cours
- MOC 10324 / not included
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée