Cours MS E10267 - Introduction to Web Development with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010Imprimer Retour
Introduction to Web Development with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 five-day instructor-led course provides knowledge and skills on developing Web applications by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010. Introduction to Web Development with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 course is intended for Web developers who are beginners and have knowledge of Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) or Dynamic HTML (DHTML), along with some knowledge of a scripting language such as Visual Basic Scripting Edition or Microsoft Jscript.
- Before attending this course, students must have at least one month of experience in .NET technologies.
- In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should have the following technical knowledge: Knowledge of HTML or DHTML, including: tables, images and forms.
- Programming experience using Visual Basic .NET or Visual C# .NET, including: declaring variables, using loops and using conditional statements.
Students are required to have the following skills:
- Ability to construct a simple Web page using a Microsoft or 3rd Party tool. For example, create or customize a Web Page on a SharePoint site
- Exploring Microsoft ASP.NET Web Applications in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Creating Web Applications by Using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and Microsoft .NET Based Languages
- Creating a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form
- Adding Functionality to a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form
- Implementing Master Pages and User Controls
- Validating User Input
- Troubleshooting Microsoft ASP.NET Web Applications
- Managing Data in an Microsoft ASP.NET 4.0 Web Application
- Managing Data Access Tasks by Using LINQ
- Managing Data by Using Microsoft ASP.NET Dynamic Data
- Creating a Microsoft ASP.NET Ajax-enabled Web Forms Application
- Consuming Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation Services
- Managing State in Web Applications
- Configuring and Deploying a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Application
- Securing a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Application
- Implementing Advanced Technologies Supported by Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 for Web Development
Langue du cours
Support de cours
- MOC 10267 / not included
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée