Cours MS E10266 - Programming in C# with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010Imprimer Retour
Programming in C# with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 course focuses on C# program structure, language syntax, and implementation detailswith .NET Framework 4.0. Programming in C# with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 course describes the new enhancements in the C# 4.0 language by using Visual Studio 2010. With Programming in C# with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 course, lower-intermediate level programmers gain the knowledge and skills they need to develop C# applications for the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0. Programming in C# with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 course highlights the structure of C# 4.0 programs, language syntax, and implementation details. This course is not mapped to any exam.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- At least 12 months experience working with an Object Oriented language
- Have C++ or Java knowledge:
- Creating Classes
- Inheritance and Abstraction
- Knowledge of the Visual Studio IDE.
- Experienced developers who already have programming experience in C, C++, Visual Basic, or Java and understand the concepts of object-oriented programming.
- This course is not designed for new programmers; it is targeted at professional developers with at least 12 months experience of programming in an object-oriented environment.
- Introducing C# and the .NET Framework
- Using C# Programming Constructs
- Declaring and Calling Methods
- Handling Exceptions
- Reading and Writing Files
- Creating New Types
- Encapsulating Data and Methods
- Inheriting From Classes and Implementing Interfaces
- Managing the Lifetime of Objects and Controlling Resources
- Encapsulating Data and Defining Overloaded Operators
- Decoupling Methods and Handling Events
- Using Collections and Building Generic Types
- Building and Enumerating Custom Collection Classes
- Using LINQ to Query Data
- Integrating Visual C# Code with Dynamic Languages and COM Components
Langue du cours
Support de cours
- MOC 10266 / not included
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée