Cours MS E10265 - Developing Data Access Solutions with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010Imprimer Retour
Developing Data Access Solutions with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 course, experienced developers who know the basics of data access (CRUD) in Windows client and Web application environments will learn to optimize their designs and develop better performing data access code by using the ADO.NET Entity Framework, LINQ, WCF Data Services, the Sync Framework, and ADO.NET. Developing Data Access Solutions with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 course is intended for professional .NET software developers who use Microsoft Visual Studio in a team-based, medium-sized to large development environment. With Developing Data Access Solutions with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 students will have experience implementing data access and data binding within their Web and/ or Windows client applications and are interested in learning to optimize data access code in their applications by using the Entity Framework, LINQ, and ADO.NET. Members of the audience are experienced users of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SP1 or newer releases of the Visual Studio product. The audience has some experience using Visual Studio 2010 for either Windows client or Web application development.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- An understanding of the problem-solving techniques that apply to software development, including the following principles of software development.
- A basic understanding of the following scripting techniques and some hands-on experience writing scripts.
- A general understanding of the purpose, function, and features of following .NET Framework topics.
- Experience using Visual Studio 2008 in the following task areas.
- Experience in object oriented design and development.
- Experience in N-Tier application design and development.
- Data access experience in Windows client application development.
- Data access experience in Web application development.
- A conceptual understanding of the Entity Framework.
- Architecture and Data Access Technologies
- Building Entity Data Models
- Querying Entity Data
- Creating, Updating, and Deleting Entity Data
- Handling Multi-User Scenarios by Using Object Services
- Building Optimized Solutions by Using Object Services
- Customizing Entities and Building Custom Entity Classes
- Using POCO Classes with the Entity Framework
- Building an N-Tier Solution by Using the Entity Framework
- Handling Updates in an N-Tier Solution by Using the Entity Framework
- Building Occasionally Connected Solutions
- Querying Data by Using WCF Data Services
- Updating Data by Using WCF Data Services
- Using ADO.NET
- Using LINQ to SQL
Langue du cours
Support de cours
- MOC 10265 / not included
Nos cours collectifs
Disponibilité sur demande
Pour toute problématique d'accès ou de situation de handicap merci de contacter nos équipes.