Cours MS E10264 - Developing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010Imprimer Retour
Developing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 course will learn to develop advanced ASP.NET MVC and Web Forms applications using .NET Framework 4 tools and technologies. In this Developing Web Applications with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 course, the focus will be on coding activities that enhance the performance and scalability of the Web site application. ASP.NET MVC will be introduced and compared with Web Forms so that students know when each should/could be used. This will also prepare the student for exam 70-515.
In addition to their professional Web development experience, students who attend this training should have the following technical knowledge:
- An understanding of the problem-solving techniques that apply to software development, including the following principles of software development
- A basic understanding of the following scripting techniques and some hands-on experience writing scripts
- A general understanding of the purpose, function, and features of following .NET Framework topics
- Experience using Visual Studio 2008 in the following task areas
- Experience in object oriented design and development
- Members of the audience should be professional Web developers who use Microsoft Visual Studio in a team-based, medium-sized to large development environment.
- Members of the audience have a minimum of two to three years of experience developing Web-based applications by using Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft ASP.NET.
- Members of the audience are experienced users of Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SP1 and newer releases of the Visual Studio product.
- The audience understands how to use the new features of Visual Studio 2010.
- Overview of Web Application Design
- Designing a Web Application
- Developing MVC Models
- Developing MVC Controllers
- Developing MVC Views
- Designing for Discoverability
- Writing Server-Side Code for Web Forms
- Ensuring Quality by Debugging, Unit Testing, and Refactoring
- Securing a Web Application
- Applying Master Pages and CSS
- Developing Client Side Scripts and Services
- Implementing Advanced AJAX in a Web Application
- Deploying a Web Application
- Developing a Web Application by Using Silverlight
Langue du cours
Support de cours
- MOC 10264 / not included
Nos cours collectifs
Disponibilité sur demande
Pour toute problématique d'accès ou de situation de handicap merci de contacter nos équipes.