Cours MS E10262 - Developing Windows Applications with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010Imprimer Retour
Developing Windows Applications with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 course, experienced developers who know the basics of Windows Forms development gain more advanced Windows Client design and development skills. WinForms and WPF programming models, as well as relative strengths and when to use each technology, are covered.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- An understanding of the problem-solving techniques that apply to software development, including the following principles of software development.
- A general understanding of the purpose, function, and features of following .NET Framework topics.
- Experience using Visual Studio 2008 in the following task areas
- Experience in N-Tier application design and development as follows:
- Implementing basic security best practices in .NET Applications
- Implementing basic service calls
- Using .NET Configuration Files
- Deploying .Net Framework Applications using ClickOnce and the MS Installer
- The course is intended for Technology Specialists in the area of Windows Client Development who work in a development environment that uses Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2010 and Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 to create rich client applications for Windows.
- Windows Client Application Design
- Introduction to Visual Studio 2010 and WPF Version 4
- Designing and Developing a User Interface
- Taking Control of the User Interface
- Testing, Unit Testing, and Debugging
- Simple Data Binding and Validation
- Data Binding to Collections
- Enhancing UI Responsiveness
- Integrating Localization and User Assistance Features
- WPF 2D Graphics, Multimedia, and Printing
- Control Customization
- Attached Properties and Behaviors in WPF
- Animations in WPF
- Application State, Settings, and Lifecycle
- Configure and Deploy Windows Client Applications
Langue du cours
Support de cours
- MOC 10262 / not included
Nos cours collectifs
Disponibilité sur demande
Pour toute problématique d'accès ou de situation de handicap merci de contacter nos équipes.