Cours MS E10231 - Designing a Microsoft SharePoint 2010 InfrastructureImprimer Retour
MS E10231 - Designing a Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Infrastructure 5-day ILT course teaches IT Professionals to design and deploy Microsoft SharePoint 2010. This Designing a Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Infrastructure course and also shows you how to manage and monitor sites and users by using SharePoint 2010.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- At least 2 years experience administering, deploying, managing, monitoring, upgrading, migrating, and designing SharePoint servers
- At least one year’s experience of mapping business requirements to logical and physical technical design
- Working knowledge of network design, including network security
- Completed course 10174A: TS ITPro: Configuring and Managing Microsoft SharePoint 2010, or have equivalent knowledge and experience
- Designing a Logical Architecture.
- Planning a Service Application Architecture.
- Planning for Performance and Capacity.
- Designing a Physical Architecture.
- Designing a Security Plan.
- Planning Authentication.
- Planning Managed Metadata.
- Planning Social Computing.
- Designing an Enterprise Search Strategy.
- Planning Enterprise Content Management.
- Planning a SharePoint 2010 Implementation of a Business Intelligence Strategy.
- Developing a Plan for Governance.
- Designing a Maintenance and Monitoring Plan.
- Planning Business Continuity.
- Planning for Upgrading to SharePoint 2010.
Langue du cours
Support de cours
- MOC 10231 – not included
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée