Cours MS E10215 - Implementing and Managing Microsoft Server VirtualizationImprimer Retour
MS E10215 : Implementing and Managing Microsoft Server Virtualization five-day, instructor-led course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to deploy and manage a server virtualization environment using Microsoft technologies. This Implementing and Managing Microsoft Server Virtualization course provides details on how to deploy and manage Hyper-V and Remote Desktop Services on Windows Server 2008 R2. The Implementing and Managing Microsoft Server Virtualization course also provides details on how to manage a server virtualization environment by using System Center products such as System Center Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) 2008, SCVMM 2008 R2, System Center Operations Manager 2007 R2, System Center Data Protection Manager 2007 R2, and System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2.
- Perform server administrator tasks responsible for building and maintaining a virtualization infrastructure.
- Work or consult for a midsize to enterprise-size organization.
- Have a basic understanding of server virtualization concepts related to Microsoft or other third-party virtualization technologies.
- Support production, development, testing, high availability, business continuity, staging, classroom, or hosting environments based upon Windows Server 2008 technology.
- Understand a Windows-based network, including Active Directory directory service.
- Understand storage technologies, such as Storage Area Network (SAN) including Internet small computer system interface (iSCSI), Fiber Channel, and Direct Attached Storage (DAS).
This course does not require previous server virtualization experience, but does require that students have significant experience in managing Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Evaluating and Planning for Virtualization
- Installing and Configuring the Hyper-V Server Role
- Creating and Configuring Virtual Hard Disks and Virtual Machines
- Integrating System Center Virtual Machine Manager with Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2
- Creating and Deploying Virtual Machines Using System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008 R2
- Managing Virtual Machines Using Virtual Machine Manager 2008
- Configuring and Managing the VMM Library
- Configuring User Roles and the Virtual Machine Manager Self-Service Portal
- Implementing High Availability for Server Virtualization
- Maintaining Software Updates Using the Offline Virtual Machine Servicing Tool
- Monitoring and Reporting Virtualization
- Backup and Restore Strategies for Virtual Machines
- Desktop Virtualization Using Remote Desktop Services
- Extending Remote Desktop Services Outside the Organization
Langue du cours
Support de cours
- MOC 10215 / not included
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée