Cours MS E10174 - Configuring and Administering Microsoft SharePoint 2010Imprimer Retour
Configuring and Administering Microsoft SharePoint 2010 five-day instructor-led course provides you with the knowledge and skills to install, configure and administer SharePoint. This Configuring and Administering Microsoft SharePoint 2010 course and also shows you how to manage and monitor sites and users by using SharePoint 2010.
- This course is intended for IT Professionals who are experienced Windows Server 2003 or 2008 administrators and are interested in learning how to administer SharePoint 2010.
- The course is also intended for part time Business Application Administrators (BAAs) who are engaged in the administering line-of-business (LOB) applications in conjunction with internal business customers.
- In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should have experience:
- Administering Active Directory: creating and managing user and group accounts, delegation of administration, confi guring Group Policy
- Administering network infrastructure: DNS, TCP/IP connectivity
- General conceptual awareness of Microsoft .NET Framework as it relates to SharePoint 2010
- Administering SQL Server 2005 or 2008: creating logons, assigning roles, using SQL Management Studio
- One year experience using Windows PowerShell cmdlets
- General security and authentication practice.
- Introducing SharePoint 2010.
- Creating a SharePoint 2010 Intranet.
- Administering and Automating SharePoint.
- Configuring Content Management.
- Configuring Authentication.
- Securing Content.
- Managing SharePoint Customizations.
- Configuring and Securing SharePoint Services and Applications.
- Implementing Productivity Service Applications.
- Profiles and Social Networking.
- Administering and Configuring SharePoint Search.
- Installing and Upgrading to SharePoint 2010.
- Implementing Business Continuity.
- Monitoring and Optimizing SharePoint Performance.
Langue du cours
Support de cours
- MOC 10174
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée