Cours MS 55004A Installing and Configuring System Center 2012 Operations ManagerImprimer Retour
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to install and configure System Center 2012 Operations Manager. In addition this class will prepare the student for managing their 2012 Operations Manager infrastructure.
- Familiarity with PC hardware and devices.
- Experience supporting Windows-based systems.
- Basic experience authoring and editing batch and script files.
- Experience reviewing Windows application and service logs.
- Experience configuring or supporting distributed application environments.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2008 operating system and network configuration.
- Working Knowledge of Active Directory.
Module 1: Overview of System Center 2012 Operations Manager
- Operations Manager Introduction and Basic Concepts
- What’s New in 2012 Operations Manager
- System Requirements
- Active Directory Integration
- SQL Server Configuration
- Security Considerations
- Operations Manager Deployment Scenarios
- Installing Operations Manager 2012
- Operations Manager Console Overview
- Customizing the Operations Manager Console
- Securing the Operations Manager Console
- Operations Manager Web Console Overview
- Connected Management Groups and Management Services
- Configuring Global Management Group Settings
- Overriding Global Management Group Settings
- Creating Notifications
- Agent Installation Prerequisites
- Agent Installation Methods
- Managing Agent Settings
- Management Pack Overview
- Pre-Installed Management Packs
- Importing and Exporting Management Packs
- Management Pack Authoring
Module 7: Operations Manager Monitoring
- Monitoring Overview
- Types of Monitors
- Network Monitoring
- Agentless Monitoring
- Agentless Exception Monitoring
- Installing SQL Reporting Services
- Installing Operations Manager Reporting
- Creating, Viewing and Customizing Reports
- Overview of ACS
- Installing and Configuring ACS
- Forwarders and Collectors
- ACS on non-Windows Systems (Unix/Linux)
- Synthetic Transactions Overview
- Creating Synthetic Transactions
- Distributed Applications Overview
- Design and Creation of Distributed Applications
- Management Groups and Multihomed Agents
- Gateway Servers and Untrusted Environments
- Backup Overview and Planning
- Configuring and Performing Backups
- Recovery Planning
- Determine which backup type(s) best fit different System Center 2012 Operations Manager deployments.
- Backup the critical System Center 2012 Operations Manager components.
- Recover from a Management Server failure.
Langue du cours
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée