Cours MS 20489 - Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced SolutionsImprimer Retour
About this Course
This five-day course examines how to plan, configure, and manage a Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 environment. Special areas of focus include implementing high availability, disaster recovery, service application architecture, Business Connectivity Services, social computing features, productivity and collaboration platforms and features, business intelligence solutions, enterprise content management, web content management infrastructure, solutions, and apps. The course also examines how to optimize the Search experience, how to develop and implement a governance plan. and how to perform an upgrade or migration to SharePoint Server 2013.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Completed Course 20331: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013, successful completion of Exam 70-331: Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint 2013, or equivalent skills.
- At least one year’s experience of mapping business requirements to logical and physical technical design.
- Working knowledge of network design, including network security.
- Experience managing software in a Windows 2008 R2 enterprise server or Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Deployed and managed applications natively, virtually, and in the cloud.
- Administered Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Configured Active Directory for use in authentication, authorization and as a user store.
- Managed an application remotely using Windows PowerShell 2.0.
- Connected applications to Microsoft SQL Server.
- Implemented Claims-based security.
- Module 1: Creating Robust and Efficient Apps for SharePoint
- Module 2: Developing Managed Metadata Solutions
- Module 3: Interacting with the Search Service
- Module 4: Customizing the Search Experience
- Module 5: Implementing Enterprise Content Management
- Module 6: Developing a Publishing Site for Web Content
- Module 7: Structuring and Publishing Websites for All Users
- Module 8: Developing Optimized Internet Sites
- Module 9: Working with Business Connectivity Services
- Module 10: Creating Advanced Business Data Connectivity Models
- Module 11: Working with Business Data In Client Applications
- Module 12: Managing and Accessing User Profile Data
- Module 13: Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced Solutions
- Module 14: Monitoring and Troubleshooting Custom SharePoint Solutions
Langue du cours
Conditions générales de vente
Nos cours collectifs
Disponibilité sur demande
Pour toute problématique d'accès ou de situation de handicap merci de contacter nos équipes.