Cours MS 20488 - Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core SolutionsImprimer Retour
An ideal candidate will have at least one year of experience with deploying and administering multiple SharePoint 2010 farms across a large enterprise. Because many customers skipped upgrading from SharePoint 2007, a candidate can also have at least 2 years of experience with SharePoint 2007 and knowledge of the differences between 2007 and 2010, particularly the Service Application model. A candidate can demonstrate the following skills:
- Software management in a Windows 2008 R2 enterprise server or Windows Server 2012 environment.
- Deploying and managing applications natively, virtually and in the cloud.
- Administering Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Configuring Active Directory for use in authentication, authorization and as a user store.
- Managing an application remotely using Windows PowerShell 2.0.
- Connecting applications to Microsoft SQL Server.
- Implementing Claims-based Security.
- Module 1: SharePoint as a Developer Platform
- Module 2: Working with SharePoint Objects
- Module 3: Working with Lists and Libraries
- Module 4: Designing and Managing Features and Solutions
- Module 5: Working with Server-Side Code
- Module 6: Managing Identity and Permissions
- Module 7: Managing Custom Components and Site Lifecycles
- Module 8: Introducing Apps for SharePoint
- Module 9: Client-Side SharePoint Development
- Module 10: Developing Remote Hosted SharePoint Apps
- Module 11: Publishing an App to a Corporate Catalog
- Module 12: Automating Business Processes
- Module 13: Managing Taxonomy
- Module 14: Customizing User Interface Elements
- Module 15: Working with Branding and Navigation
Langue du cours
Support de cours
Conditions générales de vente
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée