Cours MS 20485 - Advanced Windows Store App Development Using C#Imprimer Retour
MS 20485 - Advanced Windows Store App Development Using C# training course learns students more advanced programming skills and techniques that they can use to optimize their Windows Store app and differentiate their app from other apps in the Windows Store. This Advanced Windows Store App Development Using C# course provides you with the advanced skills and techniques include a combination of both design and development skills. The students will also learn about supporting the apps that they have published to the Windows Store.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- 6 – 12 months experience programming in HTML5.
- 3 – 6 months experience using Visual Studio 2012 (including experience using Windows 8's preview builds).
- 1 month of experience working on Windows 8 apps.
- Module 1: Windows Store Apps Essentials.
- Module 2: Implementing Animations and Transitions.
- Module 3: Implementing Globalization and Localization.
- Module 4: Branding and a Seamless User Interface.
- Module 5: Advanced Data Scenarios in a Windows Store App.
- Module 6: Creating Reusable Controls and Components.
- Module 7: Implementing Advanced Contract Scenarios.
- Module 8: The Windows Push Notification Service (WNS).
- Module 9: Capturing Media.
- Module 10: Background Tasks.
- Module 11: Working with Sensors and Devices.
- Module 12: Generating Revenue with your App.
- Module 13: Securing Windows Store App Data.
- Module 14: Tracing and Profiling Windows Store Apps.
Langue du cours
Support de cours
- Support en sus
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée