Cours MS 20483 - Programming in C#Imprimer Retour
MS 20483 - Programming in C# training course teaches developers the programming skills that are required for developers to create Windows applications using the C# language. During the Programming in C# five-days course, students review the basics of C# program structure, language syntax, and implementation details, and then consolidate their knowledge throughout the week as they build an application that incorporates several features of the .NET Framework 4.5.
- Developers attending this course should already have gained some limited experience using C# to complete basic programming tasks.
- More specifically, students should have hands-on experience using C#.
- Module 1: Review of C# Syntax.
- Module 2: Creating Methods, Handling Exceptions, and Monitoring Applications.
- Module 3: Developing the Code for a Graphical Application.
- Module 4: Creating Classes and Implementing Type-safe Collections.
- Module 5: Creating a Class Hierarchy by Using Inheritance.
- Module 6: Reading and Writing Local Data.
- Module 7: Accessing a Database.
- Module 8: Accessing Remote Data.
- Module 9: Designing the User Interface for a Graphical Application.
- Module 10: Improving Application Performance and Responsiveness.
- Module 11: Integrating with Unmanaged Code.
- Module 12: Creating Reusable Types and Assemblies.
- Module 13: Encrypting and Decrypting Data.
Langue du cours
Support de cours
- Supports en sus
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée