Before attending this course, students must have:
- 6 – 12 months experience programming in HTML5.
- 3 – 6 months experience using Visual Studio 2012 (including experience using preview builds).
- 1 month of experience working on Windows 8 apps.
- Module 1: Windows Store App Essentials
- Module 2: Implementing Animations and Transitions
- Module 3: Implementing Globalization and Localization
- Module 4: Branding and a Seamless User Interface
- Module 5: Advanced Data Scenarios in a Windows Store App
- Module 6: Creating Reusable Controls and Components
- Module 7: Implementing Advanced Contract Scenarios
- Module 8: The Windows Push Notification Service (WNS)
- Module 9: Capturing Media
- Module 10: Background Tasks
- Module 11: Working with Sensors and Devices
- Module 12: Generating Revenue with your App
- Module 13: Securing Windows Store App Data
- Module 14: Tracing and Profiling Windows Store Apps
Langue du cours
Support de cours
- Supports en sus
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée