Before attending this course, students must have:
- 1 or more years of experience creating applications.
- 1 – 3 months experience creating Windows client applications.
- 1 – 3 months experience using Visual Studio 2010 or 2012.
- Module 1: Overview of the Windows 8 Platform and Windows Store Apps
- Module 2: Single-Page Applications and the MVVM Design Pattern
- Module 3: Using WinJS
- Module 4: Implementing Layout using Windows 8 Built-In Controls
- Module 5: Presenting Data
- Module 6: Handling Files in Windows Store Apps
- Module 7: Windows Store App Process Lifetime Management
- Module 8: Designing and Implementing Navigation in a Windows Store App
- Module 9: Implementing Windows 8 Contracts
- Module 10: Implementing Tiles and User Notifications
- Module 11: Designing and Implementing a Data Access Strategy
- Module 12: Responding to Mouse, Keyboard and Touch
- Module 13: Planning for Windows Store App Deployment
Langue du cours
Support de cours
- Supports en sus
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée