- Before attending this course, students must have at least three months professional development experience.
- In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should have a combination of practical and conceptual knowledge related to HTML5 programming. This includes the following prerequisites:
- Understand the basic HTML document structure:
- Use HTML tags to display text content.
- Use HTML tags to display graphics.
- Use HTML APIs.
- Understand how to style common HTML elements using CSS, including:
- Separating presentation from content.
- Managing content flow.
- Managing positioning of individual elements.
- Managing content overflow.
- Basic CSS styling.
- Module 1: Overview of HTML and CSS
- Module 2: Creating and Styling HTML5 Pages
- Module 4: Creating Forms to Collect Data and Validate User Input
- Module 5: Communicating with a Remote Data Source
- Module 6: Styling HTML5 by Using CSS3
- Module 8: Creating Interactive Pages using HTML5 APIs
- Module 9: Adding Offline Support to Web Applications
- Module 10: Implementing an Adaptive User Interface
- Module 11: Creating Advanced Graphics
- Module 12: Animating the User Interface
- Module 13: Implementing Real-Time Communications by Using Web Sockets
- Module 14: Creating a Web Worker Process.
Langue du cours
Support de cours
- Supports en sus
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée