Cours MS 20417 - Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012Imprimer Retour
Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 course utilizes pre-release software in the virtual machines for the labs. This Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 course is designed primarily for people who want to upgrade their technical skills from Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 to Windows Server 2012. It presumes a high level of knowledge about previous Windows Server versions. This Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 course will explain new features and functionality in Windows Server 2012 around management, networking infrastructure, storage, access control, Hyper-V, high availability, and identity federation. Specific technologies covered will include Dynamic Access Control(DAC), Failover Clustering, Microsoft Online Backup and changes with Active Directory, and Hyper-V and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS). It is not a product upgrade course, detailing the considerations for migrating and upgrading your specific environment to Windows Server 2012. However, this course will update your skills to Windows Server 2012. This Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012 course is also preparation material, and maps directly to, the Exam 70-417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Two or more years of experience deploying and managing Windows Server 2008.
- Experience with Windows networking technologies and implementation.
- Experience with Active Directory technologies and implementation.
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 server virtualization technologies and implementation.
Students attending this course are expected to have passed the following exams, or have equivalent knowledge:
- Exam 70-640: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring.
- Exam 70-642: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring.
- Exam 70-646: Windows Server 2008, Server Administrator.
- Module 1: Installing and Configuring Servers Based on Windows Server 2012.
- Module 2: Monitoring and Maintaining Windows Server 2012.
- Module 3: Managing Windows Server 2012 by Using Windows PowerShell 3.0.
- Module 4: Managing Storage for Windows Server 2012.
- Module 5: Implementing Network Services.
- Module 6: Implementing DirectAccess.
- Module 7: Implementing Failover Clustering.
- Module 8: Implementing Hyper-V.
- Module 9: Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V.
- Module 10: Implementing Dynamic Access Control.
- Module 11: Implementing Active Directory Domain Services.
- Module 12: Implementing Active Directory Federation Services.
Langue du cours
Support de cours
- Support e-book compris dans le prix de la formation
- Support papier sur demande : 300-. CHF
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée