Cours MS 20416 - Implementing Desktop Application EnvironmentsImprimer Retour
Implementing Desktop Application Environments five-day course provides students with the skills and knowledge to be able to design, deploy and manage a physical as well as a virtual Windows Server 2012 application management infrastructure. During this Implementing Desktop Application Environments course, students will also learn to design, deploy and manage Windows 8 Enterprise applications in a physical and virtual environment as well as in the cloud. Students should have experience with course 20415: Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure, and have their Windows 2012 Server certification (MCSA) or equivalent skills. This Implementing Desktop Application Environments course also maps to and supports exam 70-416: Implementing Desktop Application Environments.
The attendee should have experience administering Windows Server in an environment that typically has the following characteristics:
- 2,500 to 50,000 or more users.
- Multiple physical locations and multiple domain controllers.
- Network services and resources such as messaging, databases, file and print, firewalls, Internet access, an intranet, and client computer management.
The attendee should have:
- Experience supporting Windows 8 client desktops and deploying and managing applications, both physical and virtual.
- An MCSA and 20415A or equivalent knowledge.
- Module 1: Designing an Application Distribution Strategy.
- Module 2: Diagnosing and Remediating Application Compatibility.
- Module 3: Deploying Applications by Using Group Policy and Windows Intune.
- Module 4: Deploying Applications by Using System Center Configuration Manager.
- Module 5: Configuring Self-Service Application Deployment.
- Module 6: Designing and Implementing Presentation Virtualization Infrastructure.
- Module 7: Preparing, Configuring and Deploying Presentation Virtualization Applications.
- Module 8: Designing and Deploying an Application Virtualization Environment.
- Module 9: Preparing, Sequencing, and Deploying Virtual Applications.
- Module 10: Planning and Implementing Application Updates and Security.
- Module 11: Planning and Implementing Application Upgrade and Supersedence.
- Module 12: Monitoring Application Deployment, Utilization, and Performance.
Langue du cours
Support de cours
- Support en sus
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée