Cours MS 20415 - Implementing a Desktop InfrastructureImprimer Retour
Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure 5-day instructor-led course provides you with the skills and knowledge needed to plan, design, and implement a Windows 8 desktop infrastructure. This Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure course provides guidance on planning and deploying desktops by using several technologies such as User State Migration Tool (USMT), Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT), Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), and more. Additionally, the Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure course describes how to protect desktops and monitor their health and performance.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Solid understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization
- Familiarity with the client administration capabilities of Windows Server
- Familiarity with imaging, packaging, and operating system deployment concepts
- Familiarity with certificates and Certification Authority (CA) implementation and configuration
- Knowledge equivalent to Windows 2012 MCSA
- Experience administering Windows Server.
- Module 1: Assessing and Determining Desktop Deployment Options
- Module 2: Planning An Image Management Strategy
- Module 3: Implementing Desktop Security
- Module 4: Capturing and Managing a Desktop Operating System Image
- Module 5: Planning and Implementing User State Migration
- Module 6: Planning and Deploying Desktops Using the Microsoft Deployment Toolkit
- Module 7: Planning and Deploying Desktops by Using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Module 8: Planning and Implementing a Remote Desktop Services Infrastructure
- Module 9: Managing User State Virtualization For Enterprise Desktops
- Module 10: Planning and Implementing an Updates Infrastructure to Support Enterprise Desktops
- Module 11: Protecting Enterprise Desktops from Malware and Data Loss
- Module 12: Monitoring the Performance and Health of the Desktop Infrastructure
Langue du cours
Nos cours collectifs
Disponibilité sur demande
Pour toute problématique d'accès ou de situation de handicap merci de contacter nos équipes.