Cours MS 20411 - Administering Windows Server 2012Imprimer Retour
Administering Windows Server 2012 5-day course is part two, of a series of three courses, which provide the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 Infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. The three courses in total will collectively cover implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. While there is some cross-over in skillset and tasks across the courses this course will primarily cover the administration tasks necessary to maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as user and group management, network access and data security.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- At least one year of experience working with Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Active Directory and networking infrastructure.
- Knowledge equivalent to that already covered in MS 20410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012”.
- Module 1: Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure.
- Module 2: Managing User Desktops with Group Policy.
- Module 3: Managing User and Service Accounts.
- Module 4: Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services.
- Module 5: Configuring and Troubleshooting DNS.
- Module 6: Configuring and Troubleshooting Remote Access.
- Module 7: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server Role.
- Module 8: Implementing Network Access Protection.
- Module 9: Optimizing File Services.
- Module 10: Configuring Encryption and Advanced Auditing.
- Module 11: Deploying and Maintaining Server Images.
- Module 12: Deploying and Maintaining Server Images.
- Module 13: Monitoring Windows Server 2012.
Langue du cours
Support de cours
- Support en sus
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée