Cours MS 10778 - Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2012Imprimer Retour
MS 10778 - Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 five-day instructor-led course teaches students how to empower information workers through self-service analytics and reporting. During this MS 10778 - Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 course, students will learn how to implement multidimensional analysis solutions, create PowerPivot and tabular data models, deliver rich data visualizations with PowerView and SQL Server Reporting Services, and discover business insights by using data mining. This MS 10778 - Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 course helps people prepare for exam 70-466.
Business intelligence (BI) is becoming increasingly important for companies of many different sizes and types because of the competitive edge it can help to give them. The combined capabilities of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and Microsoft SharePoint 2010 make it easier than ever for companies to develop a BI solution that meets their specific needs, provides reduced total cost of ownership (TCO), and achieves a faster time to solution.
Before attending this course, the student should have:
- At least 2 years’ experience of working with relational databases, including: designing a normalized database, creating tables and relationships and querying with Transact-SQL.
- Some basic knowledge of data warehouse schema topology (including star and snowflake schemas).
- Some exposure to basic programming constructs (such as looping and branching).
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.
- Module 1: Introduction to Business Intelligence and Data Modeling
- Module 2: Implementing Reports with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Module 3: Supporting Self Service Reporting
- Module 4: Managing Report Execution and Delivery
- Module 5: Creating Multidimensional Databases
- Module 6: Working with Dimensions
- Module 7: Working with Measures and Measure Groups
- Module 8: Introduction to MDX
- Module 9: Customizing Cube Functionality
- Module 10: Implementing a Tabular Data Model with Microsoft PowerPivot
- Module 11: Introduction to DAX
- Module 12: Implementing an Analysis Services Tabular Data Model
- Module 13: Creating Data Visualizations with Power View
- Module 14: Performing Predictive Analysis with Data Mining
Langue du cours
Support de cours
- Support en sus
Nos cours collectifs
Disponibilité sur demande
Pour toute problématique d'accès ou de situation de handicap merci de contacter nos équipes.