Cours MS 10777 - Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012Imprimer Retour
MS 10777 - Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 five-day instructor-led course focuses on teaching individuals how to create a data warehouse with SQL Server 2012, implement ETL with SQL Server Integration Services, and validate and cleanse data with SQL Server Data Quality Services and SQL Server Master Data Services. This MS 10777 - Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 course helps people prepare for exam 70-463.
Before attending this course, student should have:
- At least 2 years’ experience of working with relational databases, including: Designing a normalized database, creating tables and relationships and querying with Transact-SQL.
- Some exposure to basic programming constructs (such as looping and branching).
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.
- Module 1: Introduction to Data Warehousing
- Module 2: Data Warehouse Hardware
- Module 3: Designing and Implementing a Data Warehouse
- Module 4: Creating an ETL Solution with SSIS
- Module 5: Implementing Control Flow in an SSIS Package
- Module 6: Debugging and Troubleshooting SSIS Packages
- Module 7: Implementing an Incremental ETL Process
- Module 8: Incorporating Data from the Cloud into a Data Warehouse
- Module 9: Enforcing Data Quality
- Module 10: Using Master Data Services
- Module 11: Extending SQL Server Integration Services
- Module 12: Deploying and Configuring SSIS Packages
- Module 13: Consuming Data in a Data Warehouse
Langue du cours
Support de cours
- Supports en sus
Nos cours collectifs
Disponibilité sur demande
Pour toute problématique d'accès ou de situation de handicap merci de contacter nos équipes.