Cours MS 10776 - Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 DatabasesImprimer Retour
MS 10776 - Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases 5-day instructor-led course introduces SQL Server 2012 and describes logical table design, indexing and query plans. This MS 10776 - Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases 5-day instructor-led course also focusses on the creation of database objects including views, stored procedures, along with parameters, and functions. Other common aspects of procedure coding, such as transactions, concurrency, error handling, triggers, and SQL CLR are also covered in this MS 10776 - Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases course, which helps you to prepare for the Exam 70-464.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Knowledge of writing T-SQL queries.
- Knowledge of basic relational database concepts.
Students who attend this training can meet the prerequisites by attending the following courses, or obtaining equivalent knowledge and skills:
- 10774A: Writing T-SQL Queries for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Module 1: Introduction to SQL Server 2012 and its Toolset
- Module 2: Working with Data Types
- Module 3: Designing and Implementing Tables
- Module 4: Ensuring Data Integrity through Constraints
- Module 5: Planning for SQL Server 2012 Indexing
- Module 6: Implementing Table Structures in SQL Server 2012
- Module 7: Reading SQL Server 2012 Execution Plans
- Module 8: Improving Performance through Nonclustered Indexes
- Module 9: Designing and Implementing Views
- Module 10: Designing and Implementing Stored Procedures
- Module 11: Merging Data and Passing Tables
- Module 12: Designing and Implementing User-Defined Functions
- Module 13: Creating Highly Concurrent SQL Server 2012 Applications
- Module 14: Handling Errors in T-SQL Code
- Module 15: Responding to Data Manipulation via Triggers
- Module 16: Implementing Managed Code in SQL Server 2012
- Module 17: Storing XML Data in SQL Server 2012
- Module 18: Querying XML Data in SQL Server
- Module 19: Working with SQL Server 2012 Spatial Data
- Module 20: Working with Full-Text Indexes and Queries
Langue du cours
Support de cours
- Supports en sus
Nos cours collectifs
Disponibilité sur demande
Pour toute problématique d'accès ou de situation de handicap merci de contacter nos équipes.