Cours MS 10750 - Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012Imprimer Retour
Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 course describes how to monitor and operate a private cloud with Microsoft System Center 2012. This Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 course focuses on how to manage and administer the private cloud, and it describes how you can monitor key infrastructure elements and applications that run within the private cloud.
This course describes how to monitor and operate a private cloud with System Center 2012.
Because this is an extensive technical domain that includes several individual products and technologies, it is strongly recommended administrators have prerequisite knowledge in the following areas:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 experience.
- Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) knowledge.
- Networking experience.
- Working knowledge of previous versions of System Center products.
- Knowledge of configuration of Microsoft SharePoint.
- Hyper-V knowledge.
- Knowledge of data center management processes.
- Storage Area Network (SAN) Knowledge.
- Module 1: Introduction to the Private Cloud.
- Module 2: Configuring and Optimizing Business Unit Clouds.
- Module 3: Deploying Cloud Services.
- Module 4: Monitoring Private Cloud Services.
- Module 5: Configuring Application Performance Monitoring.
- Module 6: Operating and Extending Service Management in the Private Cloud.
- Module 7: Automatic Incident Creation, Remediation, and Change Requests.
- Module 8: Problem Management in the Private Cloud.
- Module 9: Automating Self-Service Provisioning.
- Module 10: Private Cloud Protection and Recovery.
- Module 11: Configuring Compliance in the Private Cloud.
- Module 12: Configuring SLAs, Dashboards, and Widgets.
Langue du cours
Support de cours
- Support en sus
Nos cours collectifs
Aucune session programmée